Well forestry has just come out of beta SirSengir has been hard at work with bug fixes and some great new features. I had my forestry texture pack ready for this took me a couple of days to get updated as the mod contains a fair few new textures.
Below is change log of the new forestry release
- New Mail system intended for SMP
- - Send and receive letters
- - Trade with players and automate trading using trade stations
- - Use stamps to get an economy going
- All types of vanilla trees are now accepted and grown by the arboretum
- Mushroom farms will now grow both red and brown mushrooms
- Use circuit boards and electron tubes to enhance and modify your electric engines (soldering iron required)
- Craft electron tubes in the thermionic fabricator to get your planters and harvesters
- Entirely overhauled the carpenter gui and improved its mechanics
- More filtering options on the Apiarist’s Pipe
- And of course: Candles! Right-click to extinguish them, right-click them again with either flint or flint&steel in hand to relight them.
- Bugfixes, Bugfixes, Bugfixes. (Probably barely balancing out the amount of new bugs.)
For more information visit the official forestry webpage Link.
You can download the link to my texture pack on the mods download page Link.
If I have missed any textures in the texture pack please let me know and |I shall have them fixed asap.